Pages

Friday, 28 October 2011

Busy Bee

So much for posting all this week about my beloved dead! I've been rushed off my feet for the last couple of days. One minute life is plodding along quite nicely, the next it all goes haywire! Not in a bad way, its actually been a very enjoyable couple of days, but there hasn't been much time to slow down and take stock.

At first I felt a little guilty about that; after all I had friends and family members all lined up to be honoured by a post of their very own. But the more I thought about it, the more I realised that I shouldn't feel guilty at all. In fact, I should actually be rather pleased. It means I am living my life, just as I should be. Just as they would want me to.

There is no better way of honouring those we cared about, those we loved, than by getting on with our lives. Each and every one has had an impact on my life; has altered my way of thinking, has helped me to become the person I am today. I honour them every day when I get out of bed...when I live, and love, when I laugh or cry, when I dance, when I gaze at the dawn, or the sea, or the stars.

I honour them every minute of every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment